Friday, August 26, 2011

Road trip and camping !

Last weekend my boyfriend and I took a trip to Morrilton, Arkansas to go camping at Petit Jean State Park.
It was a pretty long drive from Dallas but I enjoyed it ! The scenery was amazing. So many trees and mountains. I must say, I wish I could have stayed. I prefer the mountains over the city any day.


Here are some photos 


                                      









The hike to the waterfall was a total of 2 hours. Getting there wasn't as bad as getting back.
It was absolutely beautiful !
If you ever want to get away for a few days and go camping,
this is the perfect place, right on top of a mountain !



1 comment:

  1. i have never been camping before, it looks like you had such a wonderful time

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete